Xenon recovery unit
For the economic recovery of xenon from production plants
- Evacuation of the customer's test chamber
- Filling of the chamber with xenon
- After successful testing inside the chamber, the gas is recovered and stored into cylinders.
- Permanent monitoring of the gas quality by means of an O2 sensor
- Reuse of the recovered gas if the gas quality complies with the customer’s specification or automatic supply of new gas in case the measured gas quality no longer meets the required criteria.
- Oil free compressor: 3.2 m³/h, 50 bar
- Oil free suction pump (for gas): 15 m³/h, < 0.1 mbar
- Oil free vacuum pump (for air): 15 m³/h, < 0.1 mbar
- Operation via color touch panel.
Do you have any questions or a specific application? We are happy to help. Please contact us.