SF6 GAS LEAK DETECTORS
For locating, logging, and analyzing gas leakage.
PORTABLE SF6 GAS MONITOR & LEAK DETECTOR (3-033-R502)
Personal gas monitor that uses long-life non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
The Portable SF6 Gas Monitor and Leak Detector is an advanced personal gas monitor that uses long-life non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor technology for analyzing and checking low-level gas concentrations in the ambient environment. With very fast response and clearing times, the unit can identify and pinpoint very small levels of sulfur Hexafluoride gas in ambient air, showing real-time concentrations in either parts per million (ppm) or elapsed time weighted average (TWA) with a resolution down to 1 ppm. Although not intended to be used as a solo device for confined space entry, it will complement existing gas monitoring safety equipment. In addition to its monitoring capabilities, this device can also serve as a portable leak detector.
The Portable SF6 Gas Monitor and Leak Detector self-calibrates in 4 minute intervals by drawing ambient air through its filter to provide a good “zero” baseline, enabling the monitor to be used in contaminated environments without affecting the readings of the target gas. Additional features include data logging of up to 200 readings, and a leak check mode with „tick-rate“ audible / visual alarms. The Portable SF6 Gas Monitor and Leak Detector’s probe helps to locate leaks in small or hard to reach places and has an internal battery that provides up to 12 hours operation when fully charged.
- Detects, measures and pinpoints SF6 concentrations in ambient environments
- Locates leaks in contaminated or high-ventilation areas - immune to changes in temperature and humidity
- LCD screen displays real-time gas concentrations in ppm with an audible tick-rate to pinpoint source of leaks
- Detects leaks via handheld probe in areas where traditional leak detectors cannot reach
PORTABLE SF6 GAS LEAK DETECTOR (3-033-R501)
The 3-033-R501 SF6 Gas Leak Detector raises the industry benchmark for portable SF6 gas leak detection. It is capable of detecting emissions as small as 0.3 oz/yr in less than one second!
How It Works
The SF6 Leak Detector can be used to locate and quantify gas leaks, log them, and then total them in a leak group system. A new groundbreaking capability has also been added to our already tried and tested 3-033 series; Advanced Leak Quantification Technology (ALQ), which ensures accurate and reliable operation while eliminating the need for periodic adjustments to a calibrated reference leak source.
The SF6 Gas Leak Detector features an easy-to-navigate menu system that simplifies setup and can be accessed from the device or the Smart Probe. The Smart Probe also features an LCD readout that shows the current leak rate, an LED feedback indicator, and audible indications to signal if the user’s maximum defined leak rate or threshold has been exceeded. As an added convenience, SF6 leaks can be displayed in five different units. All this makes our product one of the best SF6 gas leak detectors on the market.
- Advanced Leak Quantification (ALQ™) technology eliminates the need for periodic adjustments to a calibrated reference leak source.
- Utilizes infrared technology to quickly and accurately pinpoint leaks as well as to extend sensor life and eliminate false alarms.
- Automatic calculation of gas concentration regardless of flow rate
- Responds to leaks in less than one second and detects leaks as small as 0.03 oz/yr (0.9 g/yr)
- Smart Probe for handheld controls and display
- Comprehensive diagnostics to keep track of system parameters
- Four SPDT relays rated 2 A at 250 VAC (inductive) 5 A at 250 VAC (resistive) Programmable to energize under 11 different operating conditions
Our SF6 Leak Sniffer is used by technicians to quickly determine if there is indeed a leak present and can then help locate where a leak might be originating from. Once a leak is detected by the SF6 Leak Sniffer, the technician can then use the Portable SF6 Leak Detector to quantify, log and total the leak in a leak group system. The Portable SF6 Leak Detector also includes advanced Leak Quantification Technology (ALQ), which ensures extremely accurate and reliable results. DILO Direct can also provide leak detection services for your company.